Again, much belated with apologies.
- Debian AH rebranded to the Debian Community Team (CT) after our sprint back in June. We had meetings, both following up on things that happened at the meeting and covering typical business. We created a draft of a new team mission statement, which was premiered, so to speak, at DebConf19.
- While I did not attend, I participated remotely in the CT and Outreach BoFs at DC19 remotely. Special thanks to the video team for making this possible.
- The Outreach team also had a meeting.
- The OSI had its monthly meeting, and the Standing Committee also had a meeting.
- The OSI Staffing Committee, of which I am a member, had a meeting.
- I had a meeting with someone interested in working with the OSI.
- I had weekly meetings with the General Manager of the OSI.
- Another instance of someone being mean to me on the internet. I am almost losing count.
- I learned a lot about the GNOME ecosystem, and the toolkit that is a necessary part of it, and parts of the project that organizations use even if they’re not using the GNOME desktop environment.
- I had several fun meetings with people about the work we’re doing at GNOME.
- I worked on fulfilling sponsorship benefits for GUADEC. This mostly means writing social media posts, blog posts, and working with an awesome volunteer to keep the web site updated.
- I wrote a Friends of GNOME newsletter.
- I wrote and published a Meet the GNOMEies interview.
- I met with the Linux App Summit organizing team concerning sponsorships and fundraising for the event. The CFP is open and you should submit!