- I attended the two-day Open Source Initiative board of directors Spring face-to-face meeting where I joined the Staffing and Fundraising committees and was elected President of the board of directors. More details on this upcoming in my next OSI blog post.
- We had some OSI meetings in addition to the F2F — namey the Staffing Committee and then meeting between the GM, myself, and the VP.
- I submitted to the Open Source Summit EU CfP.
- May brought the 11th instance of someone being mean to me on the internet.
- We had an Anti-harassment team meeting.
- Outreachy and GSoC hurtled forward.
- I did a bunch of writing on free and open source software.
- I finally celebrated becoming a DD by having a pancake party with some of my favorite free software people. Believe me, some of you who didn’t make it (or didn’t know about it) were sorely missed.
- Free as in Freedom published their interview with me and the recording of my talk from Copyleft Conf 2019!
- Exciting things to be announced IN THE FUTURE!